Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
A BiBTeX file for references has been uploaded alongside the article.
All authors must fulfil all ICMJE authorship criteria which may be found here.
Submission to the JSAMR or any subsequent changes must be accepted by all authors stated in the submission.
All submissions to JSAMR and all submission content must be the sole work of state authors.
The submitted work must not be published elsewhere, currently under consideration by any other journals, or be submitted to any other journals for consideration after submission to JSAMR.
Citations must be included for all submitted work following JSAMR citation guidelines.
Plagiarism and absence of citation of the ideas or content of other individuals work is a breach of author ethics and will not be tolerated by JSAMR.
Conflict of interest
All conflicts of interest must be disclosed to JSAMR. Conflicts of interest include any direct or indirect, financial or non-financial connections or interest associated with any submitted material, by any authors.
Conflicts of interest must be state on the title page of the manuscript. If there are no conflicts of interest please state “No conflicts of interest” on the title page.
Authors who publish with JSAMR agree to the following:
- We are the authors of the submitted manuscript/submission as described in the JSAMR ethics policy.
- We have not excluded any individuals who qualify as authors from our submission to JSAMR.
- We agree to the submission of this work and to its publication, upon acceptance.
- We certify the originality of this work, and that it does not infringe upon any copyright.
- We declare that this work has not been published or is under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- We agree to not submit this article for publication elsewhere until a final decision has been received from JSAMR.
- We declare that any necessary ethical approval was obtained.
- We declare that any conflicts of interest have been disclosed.
- I take full responsibility for any breach of consent and/or violation of medical legal practices committed.
- I assume all legal responsibility for any infraction regarding information published by JSAMR on my behalf.
- We hereby transfer, assign, or otherwise convey all copyright ownership of the manuscript/submission in its entirety, including all text, figures, tables, pictures, and supporting documents, including any rights incidental thereto, exclusively to JSAMR, in the event that the manuscript/submission is published by JSAMR.
- We agree to immediate open access for any accepted manuscript/submission published by JSAMR.